Tuesday 15 May 2012

Rocker and Aphrodite! Chapter 1, 2 and 3!

Chapter 1: Introduction
My name is Rocker Jones.We are starting on week 1 day 4 (Wednesday).

Let me start my chapter in this by telling you who I am! I am a roadie in the music career.My favorite hobbies in order:
-Playing with babies, toddlers and children
-Playing guitar
-Cooking
-Going to work
And most of all, spending time with Aphrodite. Aphrodite is the coolest person in the world. She loves chess, and we have been friends ever since we were little toddlers. No one can ruin our friendship.

I live in a house called the monotone. To most people it is their dream house.  To me, I thought it was really bad when I bought it. I spruced up the kitchen and the living room, but I could not furnish the living room properly because I did not have enough money.

Chapter 2: Who is Aphrodite really?
At high school, Aphrodite was the most popular girl in the school. She had amazing clothes sense and hairstyles.
She had tan skin, but I have really pale skin, like a vampire.I still have it but when I age up to Adult I can give myself a tan, because I don't want to mess up my age.

Aphrodite's parents live in Bridgeport, in a high rise apartment. Her parents are directors of a TV show, I still watch it even though it is 14-15 years old.

Chapter 3: A new household member

Aphrodite lost her home the other day. I asked her to moe in with me.No apparent reason. She needs a home to live in!!!

Then, I just started falling for her. I asked her to go steady with me, she said "Yes, of course!"

The next day, I got another promotion! Aphrodite was so proud of me. So we cuddled up on the bed. She started talking about her experience in college.
 The next day, I heard Aphrodite throw up. I don't know why. I think it was the diner food we had last night.

She is always reading logic books. She wants to make this potion which makes a doll alive. I don't know why. We watched the stars in the moonlight:



No comments:

Post a Comment