Wednesday 31 October 2012

Days till Sims 3 Seasons arrives!

The Sims 3 Seasons will be coming out in exactly two weeks! It would have weather such as summer, fall, winter and spring which is going to be quite fascinating! I actually wonder if vampires will be burnt by the sun in Seasons? Worth a try once I get it (I don't even have Supernatural yet!)

I recently discovered a custom content website called Anubis Under The Sun which Nubie gives retextures to hair and make clothes and boots! I actually tried making a hairstyle for The Sims 3- it did not come out THAT bad but it was just a customisation of a base game hair to make the bangs show up on the face and that made it a bit shorter... But I do like it! Now I am trying to retexture some of Nubie's hairs even though they are perfect :)'Anyway you may have noticed I made a sim like Bella Swan from twilight! Well... My plan is to make CC and then let her model it... If I can make hairstyles, but the new Milkshape is just confusing me! I would rather do simple retextures without Milkshape and just with GIMP. Ok I think I just talked too much.

Anyway, reading the iPad Sims magazine I found an article on Curtis Paradis and his favourite things about Supernatural!
Anyway, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment