Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cruise Dynasty 2: Chapter 1

Dylan: I'm back in Sunset Valley...
Adnaan: Yep you are!
Dylan: So... who am I getting to marry:Jamie or Agnes?
Adnaan: I'm secretly rooting for Jamie! But Agnes brings in money.
Dylan: Agnes? SERIOUSLY AGAIN? FOR HER MONEY? NO WAY!
Adnaan: Well, you will be learning cooking and gardening for two whole days. And, up to my statistics you are level 3 cooking and level 6 gardening.
Dylan: Right you are!
Adnaan: Why are you talking to Chris?
Dylan: He's my best friend already!
Chris: Who are you speaking to?
Dylan: To you who else *mumbles*

Adnaan: I think people mistake you as a vampire! Look how pale you are!
Dylan: I did not choose that, you did!


Authors note:
Yep I started with Dylan again, all childrens name will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment