Tuesday 19 June 2012

An Update

I can't decide if I'm going to do a dynasty or decadynasty.  But anyway, if I am going to do a dynasty I am gonna use Riley or Orchid. But anyway.... Yeah.

Right now, I am having my computer time at school.I am also setting up the careers and skills for my dynasty. But I am confused up to which supermax I am going to do for my Founder.Thisis my plan so far:

In order of supermax/Careers/LTW

1.NONE, Culinary or Gardener/Culinary Librarian
2.Painting/Painter/Master of the Arts
3.Sculpting/Sculpter/Reannacence Sim
4. Nectar Making/Nectar Maker/Swimming in Cash
5. Logic/Medical/World Renowned Surgeon
6. Fishing/Angler/Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
7.Handiness/ Politics/Leader of free world
8.Writing/Journalism/Star News Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment