Saturday 9 June 2012

Cruise Dynasty Chapter 9: Teen Hood in China!

Chapter 9-Galaxy
Riley and Orchid had a lovely childhood, but now it was time for them to become teens!

I also aged up to adult, why is it when I age up I always get cornbraids? When I aged to teen I got cornbraids, when I aged to Young Adult I got corn braids, and now when I age up to Adult I get cornbraids! Anyway, Riley dyed his hair to blonde, he suits it. And little Orchid looks exactly like her mother except she has the blue eyes me and dad have.

Ex-girlfriend Sandi came to the party. I absolutely disgust her.













But anyway, we went to China! Because Orchid needs to try and supermax martial arts and I need to get a level 3 visa. I am 1 and a half. I seriously need to get to level 2 before this trip ends.











No comment. But I'm glad, atleast I know nobody is going to leave my little Orchid like Sandi did to me. Angelica soothed my heart more than mum or anybody else did. I will be very thankful with her forever.









Meanwhile, Orchid is level 5 of martial arts and is now meditating, she got the meditative focus moodlet and now can zeneport? I am not sure what that is but it looks like teleporting.
authors note:
It took me a billion years to do Orchid's clothes lol, and Riley looks awesome with blonde hair does not he?

2 comments:

  1. I love your dynasty, will Orchid marry Riley, and cornbraids every time Galaxy ages up? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stanley, this is where I got to in game but there is a 99.9 percent chance they will marry each other. Yep, cornbraids, I hope they wont be the same when he ages up to elder, he will be embarrassed. Thank you Stanley for reading my story.

    ReplyDelete