Monday 25 June 2012

The Cruise Immortal Dynasty 2: Chapter 2 : Love in the air!

Adnaan: Who are you proposing to Dylan?
Dylan: Jamie.
Adnaan: Oh.....
Jamie: Yes?
Dylan: Oh, I just wanted you to move in with me.

Here's our girl all cutified up. She looks better without glasses.
Dylan: Yay!
Adnaan: Don't need to be excited! You don't have the excitable trait!

 Jamie: I love spending time with you.
Dylan: Your not to bad yourself!
Jamie: Oh my god, your muscles!
Dylan: Yep I know.
Adnaan: Where are Jamie and Dylan?
Christopher: Erm... I don't really know.
(Awkward moment of silcence)
Christopher: Fine then, they are in their bedroom.
Adnaan: Thanks Chris. You are rocking this hair thats for sure. Your hair just makes your mouth look fuller.
Chris: Don't bully me. I wanna find love too...

 Agnes: I think I'm in love...
Christopher: Me too!!!
And that's another member to our household.
Agnes: Have to impress Chris... What should I wear? Blue!

Adnaan: Aww... 
Dylan: Yep...
Jamie: I love your blue eyes Dylan!


2 comments:

  1. I love the remake of your dynasty. I'm so glad You got Jamie; she is excellent at dynasties. Did they hear chimes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stanley! Yep, they heard chimes. I'm so glad you're following again.

    ReplyDelete