Wednesday 13 June 2012

Important announcement of the week

I don't like people commenting rude things on my website, I find it quite upsetting. Things like:
Irf has left a new comment on your post "Cruise Dynasty":
Shutup 12345678910
Or...
Irf has left a new comment on your post "Cruise Dynasty":
Look who's the one that loves selena gomez adnaan
And...
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Cruise Dynasty Update":
Hello my name irfan ali I came to make a anoccement...adnaanssims3 should not be made because it sounds silly
Okay, other than that, I have an important announcement, a real one. I failed my Cruise Dynasty. I forgot a portrait and seriously would like to go for hall of fame. I'll have a new story by Friday but I will start playing on Thursday. I can't decide who I am going to use, Orchid or Riley, it is a difficult decision. If I was not going for hall of fame, I'd use both of them but I am going for hall of fame. Ill sleep on it tonight and see my end decision. But then, who do you want? Write in the comment box below who you want to start the dynasty and I will total up the votes.
Adnaan
The chief editor and writer of the website

No comments:

Post a Comment