Friday 8 June 2012

Hi!

I think I modified the settings so everybody can comment without an google or any other account, don't need to log in!Congrats! I reached 1000 pageviews. My plan for my Cruise Dynasty - gen 1:Gardening career culinary -gen 2: painting career painter Gen 3: Martial Arts career professional sports Gen 4: fishing career angler Gen 5: logic career medical Gen 6: nectar making career nectar maker/ music Gen 7: handiness/politics Gen 8: writing career writer Ltw: 1. Celebrates five star chef 2. Master of the arts 3. Physical Perfection 4. Reannacence sim/ perfect private aquarium 5. World Renowned Surgeon 6. Living in the lap of luxury 7. Leader Of Free World 8.Star News Anchor In my game,Orchid, Riley are teens and Galaxy is an Adult and all of them (Galaxy, Dylan, Angelica, Riley, Orchid) are in China and Galaxy is trying to get level 3 visa and Orchid is trying to supermax martial arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment